I ...
I think I'm going to change my blog skin as it no longer represent an Significant value to me already. Lols
I think I'm going to rot in malaysia like... No one else's business! Haha. I will be back on the 6th of OCT because of SCHOOl! :( thorough torture. Zzz
I have changed my phone no.! Shall message you guys again for the changes. :)
I will be free for the Genting trip! Che Wei and Wen Jia, please note! I will be able to company you guys to Genting during the December's week holiday. Yes... If we are fortunate enough, I can get my daddy to sponsor for us if he's going :) ( But don't worry, I will still get him to sponsor for us, if he's not going. ) Hahahahas!
I'm deprived from Cool temperature! Haha, the scorching sun is burning through my skin EVERYDAY. What's happening to Ozone Layer? Global Warming?
I'm beginning to like 隋棠. Hahahas
That's my random posting :) again
I think I'm going to rot in malaysia like... No one else's business! Haha. I will be back on the 6th of OCT because of SCHOOl! :( thorough torture. Zzz
I have changed my phone no.! Shall message you guys again for the changes. :)
I will be free for the Genting trip! Che Wei and Wen Jia, please note! I will be able to company you guys to Genting during the December's week holiday. Yes... If we are fortunate enough, I can get my daddy to sponsor for us if he's going :) ( But don't worry, I will still get him to sponsor for us, if he's not going. ) Hahahahas!
I'm deprived from Cool temperature! Haha, the scorching sun is burning through my skin EVERYDAY. What's happening to Ozone Layer? Global Warming?
I'm beginning to like 隋棠. Hahahas
That's my random posting :) again
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home